- Federal and province skilled workers
- Economic immigration, entrepreneurs and investors
- Canadian experience class immigration program
- Family reunification
- Study permit
- Work permit
- Temporary residence visa – visitor’s visa
- Electronic travel authorization (ETA)
- Caregiver programm for children and elderly people
Refugees and Asylum
Canada is a nation with strong humanitarian principles towards people in situations of vulnerability or who suffer some form of harassment.
If you are in a particular circumstance that means a danger or persecution, contact us to evaluate your case and establish the best strategy to help you.
Understanding and interpreting Canadian immigration laws is a task that requires competence in the field. We perfom all the necessary procedures for obtaining Canadian citizenship through the analysis of the information of each candidate.
- Job research in Canada
- Letters of invitation to Canada.
- Homologation of studies in Canada
- Installation support in Canada